A few important milestones in
1921 The company is established by Hugo and Carl Svensson together with Erik Natanael Tengblad under the name Svensson, Tengblad & Co.
1936 A factory is built on Exportgatan 35, the same address the company occupies today.
1941 AB Tefco Pappersförädling is acquired, at the time a paper processing subsidiary of the Göteborg Dals Pappersbruk paper mill.
1965 The business expands again through the acquisition of a number of small companies.
1966 The company name is changed to AB Tefco, which forms the basis for the company’s current profile through the purchase of a 6-colour rotogravure from Cerutti.
1975 Tefco continues to grow and the factory premises are extended, providing space for planning, laboratories and production, as well as a sales department for wrapping paper.
1985 The company is taken over by Hugo Svensson’s son, Arne Tobrand, and his family.
1986 Tefco is the first company in Sweden to introduce LF laminating.
1989 Tefco commissions Scandinavia’s first 10-colour rotogravure.
1994 Arne Tobrand passes away suddenly and the company is now run by Anna and Bengt Tobrand.
2000 Tefco installs new cleaning equipment and cleans all process flows with VOC. The same year, Tefco receives a ScanStar award from the Scandinavian Packaging Association.
2011 Tefco becomes BRC IoP-certified (Global Standard for Packaging and Packaging Materials) for the first time.
2013 Extensive upgrades are carried out on Tefco’s machinery.